Can you identify the stock? I will be telling the story of this multi-bagger stock through this quiz and how the stock market tests your patience. I have provided some clues to help you decipher the name of the company.
- The IPO of this company came in early 2008
- This company belonged to one of the hot sectors of 2008 😊
- To make life easier, the hot sectors of 2008 included Power, Infrastructure, Real Estate
- Today in 2017, the stock of this company is trading 5X its IPO price of 2008
- Today in 2017, several companies from the ‘hot sectors’ are trading at a fraction (5-10%) of their peak price of 2008
- It has a history of achieving more than what it has promised and delivering ahead of time.
- The price chart is given showing the price of 28th Nov 2008. It was its lowest ever price.
I look forward to your response. Please respond on my blog or send me your responses over email. I will be publishing the story in a week’s time.
Niteen S Dharmawat
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Investment in equity shares has its own risks. Sincere efforts have been made to present the right perspective. This presentation/material/email/blog write-up does not give any buy/sell/hold recommendation directly or indirectly. The details should not be concluded as a recommendation for buy/sell/hold. It does not give any price targets. This is with the sole objective of taking feedback from the readers/viewers. The information contained herein is based on my study and upon sources that I consider reliable. I, however, do not vouch for the accuracy or the completeness thereof. This material is for personal information and not intended for any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any profit or loss incurred based upon it & take no responsibility whatsoever for any financial profits or loss which may arise from the discussion thread above/anywhere in communication. It is safe to assume that I, my family, friends have vested interest in any of the stock ideas discussed here and we reserve the right to take an opposite position to what we have today. Please do your due diligence and take the help of a qualified investment adviser and a registered equity analyst before you make any investment decisions. I am neither of these.