Considering the enthusiastic response that I got for my previous stock find, I thought to share one more. Let’s see who many of you could give the correct answer to this one. Please see the clues below:
- Looks like a Consumer durables company but it operates in three segments which makes it different from a ‘typical’ consumer durables company from this segment
- The segment associated with Steel Structure is the largest segment of the company
- Market cap is almost 1/10th of the revenue
- The company has debt in its book, almost half of its total revenue
- Stock Price is less than half the book value
- PE is less than 5 and dividend yield is more than 2%
- The company has a history of more than 50 years
- Strong OCF
- The most important point: promoters are continuously increasing the stake in the company. They bought more than 15 Lac shares in last 5 quarters
- The company is showing superb growth Dec QTR revenue and NP have grown YoY basis by 19% and 38% respectively while the Sep QTR revenue and NP have grown YoY basis by 34% 44% respectively. Not only growth in topline and bottom line the margins have also improved
- The ROE is in double digit.
Disclosure: while writing this, I or my family members do not hold the stock.
Look forward to receiving the name of the company. Please send it to my id firstname.lastname@example.org
Niteen S Dharmawat
p.s.: Out of hundreds of responses that I received of the last stock, 5 are correct and I am still not disclosing the name to give another opportunity. Wait till 17th May for next meeting of Equity Pune... May cover the stock in the meeting.