Want to receive updates?


Note: If you wish to receive updates then 'follow this page' by joining this site and also drop a mail: niteen.dharmawat@gmail.com

You can follow me at: Twitter and Slideshare: www.slideshare.net/ndharmawat

.

Search This Blog

Monday, December 11, 2017

KNR Constructions: My presentation

My presentation on KNR:
https://twitter.com/niteen_india/status/940171336248262656
Please share your feedback. I look forward to receiving your response.

Regards,
Niteen S Dharmawat
Twitter: @niteen_india

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Investment in equity shares has its own risks. Sincere efforts have been made to present the right perspective. This presentation/material/email/blog write-up does not give any buy/sell/hold recommendation directly or indirectly. The details should not be concluded as a recommendation for buy/sell/hold. It does not give any price targets. This is with the sole objective of taking feedback from the readers/viewers. The information contained herein is based on my study and upon sources that I consider reliable. I, however, do not vouch for the accuracy or the completeness thereof. This material is for personal information and not intended for any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any profit or loss incurred based upon it & take no responsibility whatsoever for any financial profits or loss which may arise from the discussion thread above/anywhere in communication. It is safe to assume that I, my family, friends have vested interest in any of the stock ideas discussed here and we reserve the right to take an opposite position to what we have today. Please do your due diligence and take the help of a qualified investment adviser and a registered equity analyst before you make any investment decisions. I am neither of these.

No comments: